Whether you are currently experiencing hot flashes, nervous about approaching the age your mother went into menopause, or just curious about naturopathic tools for support, you have come to the right place.
Our team of experts are equipped with the knowledge and experience to ensure you have a smooth transition through this next stage in life.
For all the things you have heard from other women, it is important to remember that every woman experiences menopause differently. Here are some of the common and not-so-common signs that might be related to menopause:
- Hot flashes - Night sweats
- Irregular periods - Low libido
- Vaginal dryness - Mood swings and irritability
- Mood changes – depression, anxiety, panic attacks - Fatigue
- Hair loss - Insomnia or changes in sleep patterns
- Poor concentration - Memory lapses
- Dizziness - Weight changes
- Changes in body odor - Joint pain, tingling in extremities
- Osteoporosis -
Since we can already link the underlying cause of these concerns to menopause, our goals are to help prepare the body as far in advance as possible, manage the symptoms during the transition and strengthen the body in the prevention of osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, and gynecological cancers.
Our Naturopathic approach to support in menopause will:
- Begin with changes to diet, lifestyle, exercise and management of stress.
- Find the best vitamins, minerals, herbs and botanicals to weaken hot flashes,stabilize mood, increase energy, etc.
- Consider acupuncture, as it is an incredibly useful tool to regulate sleep patterns,lower anxiety, improve muscle and joint pain, etc.
- Discuss whether or not you would be a suitable candidate for Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy creams.
Please don’t forget to bring your most recent hormone blood work and list of currentsupplements and medications to your initial visit! Please be aware that your Naturopathic Doctor may request additional blood work if your most recent labs are outdated.
For more information, please book a complimentary consultation and CONNECT WITH US.